Right now, web browsers are your window to the internet. Thanks in part to the Internet of Things, that’s gonna change. Can’t imagine it? Listen to this, and you will!
This episode is about why and how, with some free extra bonus conversation about how the way we interact with “things” is going to look very different within our lifetimes.
- The end of URLs?
- Bigger screens, smaller screens, flexi-screens
- The end of car mirrors?
- Other ways the IoT will disintermediate browsers
- The always-watching, always-listening IoT
- Voice recognition
- Distilling multiple inputs to emotional state and intent
- Anticipatory computing
- Devices sharing sensor data
- Amazon Dash, Amazon Fire TV
- Quartz Article on the Internet of Things overtaking the Internet as it is today
Podcast: Play in new window
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS